Since the world is coming closer to contain the pandemic, with high responsibility La Casa Di Napa takes all actions to be ready to welcome you again soon!
In order to maintain our high standards of service, especially in Health & Safety matters concerning COVID-19, we want to ensure you that we take all the necessary measures and we perform all procedures to protect our guests, our personnel and partners visiting La Casa Di Napa.
We have updated our Written Risk Assessment to include COVID-19, we give extra attention in cleaning and disinfecting the premises and we follow the guidelines and updates from Cyprus Authorities.
The situation in Cyprus is absolutely under control thanks to the efforts of the people and the government policy. The airports are open again since the 9th of June!
For any information for new reservations, date modifications or questions for cancellation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The management and staff of La Casa Di Napa would like to ensure you that in response of restraining the spread of COVID-19, we take all measures and perform all procedures for your health and safety and ours!
Some of our actions include:
• Fully applied Health & Safety system
• Extensive cleaning and disinfection
• We follow the rules of personal hygiene
• Constant updates and staff training
• Physical space ventilation
• We keep the indicated distances in the dining room and pool area
• We offer contactless payment option
Your help and cooperation are essential and thus we kindly ask you the following:
• Upon arrival you can wait in the lobby. One guest per reservation can approach reception desk for registration
• You will be asked to fill in the details for all guests on the reservation and communication details which can be later used for tracking if necessary
• Keeping the appropriate distance (2m) is important
• When using the sunbeds, you must always lay down a towel
• When using elevator, you must always wear a medical mask
• You may report by phone to the reception if you have symptoms like fever, coughing, sore throat, dyspnea
• The “Skip Housekeeping Today” service is currently unavailable
• Ask from the reception updates or relevant questions you might have
We look forward to welcoming you very soon for a lovely break!
Thank you very much!